Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My life suck because of money!!!

My life suck because of money!!!

Question : Do you really sacrifice yourself to make more money? Can we try not to spend so much so that you can work less? My answer is no! cause i got only basic salary which not able to cover my current expenses. Those expenses are compulsory spend into my...

1. Car installment
2. Housing loan (for my new house)
3. 2 Phone Bill (1 is for my personal, and 1 is for company)
4. Rental (existing)
5. Insurance
6. Credit Card (long time didn't use it but still got outstanding debt)
7. Breakfast (try to skip)
8. Lunch
9. Dinner

That's nothing i can skip to save the money for my above expenses, basically if i have to survive this quarter, i need to be more aggressive to grab more sales in order for me to get my commission!! Now i got to explain why My life suck because of money!!!

Recently quite frustrated about my workload, all it's because money!!! I worked at IT company which to supply Lenovo laptop & Desktop to my client (Reseller). My jobscoop is to make sure my client have sufficient stock to sell, no headache issue, market info update, price update and many more!

Due to my highly quota in this quarter, i have to run everywhere to search (hunt) for new reseller who are interested to sell my product. My quota is higher than last quarter with 20% target increased. With "no choice" situation, i got to arrange my time just to look for more client (compare to last quarter with additional 2 clients/day) to buy my Lenovo product, so chances will be more higher. That's why i always stay back in my office until so late cause everytime when reach my office already 7 to 8pm! Will only go back home after prepare some work for tomorrow around 9.30pm!!

After finished shower and dinner already 12am something! plus internet i think sometimes over 2am liked what i did today to write this shit to my blog.

-With less than 6 hours rest & sleep/day, my whole body are so tired!
-Recently feel so sleepy in the morning during driving to my office! Even when i drive to look for my client also feel sleepy!! (sometime will sleep at the car too)
-Few of my fellow colleagues are complaint to me that my face look so tired & moodless. =( Any advise from you guys???
-Set for 4 to 5 alarm also cannot wake me up from my lovely bed~~in the end only my girl friend can wake me up~~ Sometime will late for work.
-Busy until forgot to take my lucnh sometime...
-My leg pain for almost one and the half month already! Never recover ~~

So what is your opinion for me to avoid all these problem? If you ask me not to work so hard then it wouldn't be a different for you to kill yourself. Cause without a comm, i will DIE!!!!! And my "once in a lifetime" big day is on the way. No choice have to die die fight for my quota!!

This month will be very exciting month cause the final result just around the corner. Hopefully i can achieve my quota so that next month can be relax a bit. If quota not achieve, my spirit & motivation will gone!! So let's pray for me my dear friends!!

So do you think your life suck because of money?? You are highly welcome to share here!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That what we called Life.

Living is better environment, that what we have to sacrificed. There's no such thing as shortcut or free meal.

I believe alot ppl who live in City would faces the same problems.

Think optimistically, the path would be easier to go through.

Cheers!

Jonny said...

Josh, thanks for the advise, hopefully i can go thru the task. With my recently hard work !!

I would say.. for instant, you want to tackle a girl then you must action but not wait for the girl come to you! right?

Haha... thanks anyway

Anonymous said...

"Life suck because of $$"

I think it almost one of many problems for many people around us. It a normal yet problem for us as working for people. Just plan it nicely and don't ever do things within your ability . All of us wanna live for a better life but then we got to depend on what we can afford yet not to burden too much on ourselve loh.

Your big day is coming very soon now, so just put whatever priority and go for it. :-)

Be little bit patient, I'm sure you can do it and hit on your quota.
See you.

Anonymous said...

That's nothing i can skip to save the money for my above expenses, basically if i have to survive this quarter, i need to be more aggressive to grab more sales in order for me to get my commission!! Now i got to explain why My life suck because of money!!!

Recently quite frustrated about my workload, all it's because money!!! I worked at IT company which to supply Lenovo laptop & Desktop to my client (Reseller). My jobscoop is to make sure my client have sufficient stock to sell, no headache issue, market info update, price update and many more!


(muhaha fren u r totally same as me now la brother haha we are almost in the same situation loooo)

802177_BattleGround570

ASTRO BATTLEGROUND 2009 | ELECOLDXHOT

Below videos was added to youtube recently. 4 videos with 4 different themes is available here. These 4 videos are performed at Berjaya Times Square.

1. P10 Astro Battleground 2009 theme is "Spain"
2. P5 Astro Battleground 2009 theme is "Water Gun"
3. P14 Astro Battleground 2009 theme is "Indiana Jones"
4. P6 Astro Battleground 2009 theme is "Boxer"

The final is going to begin this coming Saturday 19th December 2009, 6pm live at Ministry of Sound, Euphoria Sunway. You also may watch live at Astro Wah Lai Toi, Channel 311.

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BROTHER"S TEAM "ELECOLDXHOT"


P10 Astro Battleground 2009 - Elecoldxhot - Spain

P5 Astro Battleground 2009 - Elecoldxhot - Water Gun

P14 Astro Battleground - Elecoldxhot - Indiana Jones

P6 Astro Battleground 2009 - Elecoldxhot - Boxer

ASTRO BATTLEGROUND 2009 SEMIFINAL @ TIMESQUARE

Elecoldxhot in semifinal, creativity, funny and entertaining...

ASTRO BATTLEGROUND 2009 QUARTER FINAL

Elecoldxhot in quarter final

ECX Elecoldxhot

ECX Elecoldxhot

Just to share my brother dance team which found in youtube recently, not bad not bad!
interesting dance move, poping & locking. Outstanding performance...